Saturday, June 21, 2008

Welcome

I am Chester Yazwinski
I am the creator and lead designer of what will be the Halicker series of pen and paper role playing games. I have been working on this game for many years and I am very glad to say that soon we will be able to offer it to you the lovely people of the world. I have been helped along the way by many great people, most of whom you will hear about as we go dear friends, but for now I can say this: Halicker will be unlike anything you have played before, 10+ races with unique stories, abilities and powers, 10+ different technology systems that allow for near endless creativity in weapon and equipment designs based completely on the whims and wants of the characters, a free form magic system, and much much more.
I am Chester Yazwinski
and I want to share my world with all of you.

No comments: